DRC Post Interview/No emails yet?

citrus.swirl

Original Poster
So this is just an update about my interview experience for the DRC. I was nervous and anxious about going in and pretty much reviewed what I needed to say. The interview didn’t really start right away but one of the cast members started a tour of the area and answered basic questions as well as telling what the DRC is and what they are all about.

Second phase is the interview. Very general and guest situation focused. They also ask why Disney. They also had some roleplay situations so come prepared for that if you want a heads up! I made a personal connection with my interviewer, too. It was his birthday during my interview and I just greeted him a magical birthday, a smile, and a firm handshake.

My interview went fine but the long wait happens and this was almost.... a month ago.

I then received an e mail about connections for june/august... so i’m like—- this is a good sign? right?

A few days later they followed up with an email scheduling a follow up about the interview. I was pretty much preparing myself for either disappointment or relief (mostly the latter). Tuesday came, someone was supposed to call me at 3 but it was backed up a bit since they were busy!

I got the call around 3:15 but I just put on a smile, (silently) whistled a happy tune, and asked the cast member if they were having a magical day. She laughed and said she did and went on to discuss the result of my interview after some pleasantries. Happy to say that I did get the job and I start during the middle of June! I’m just excited and relieved that I’m gonna help people to experience the magic and make magic for them!

I'm just waiting on the slew of emails, does any one know the ETA of the emails? I start Traditions on the 20th!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom