Dragom from Fantasmic!

Disney King

I used to work at Fantasmic everynight and I saw some very interesting things that would take place during the show. Most of the time the audience didn't know that anything was wrong though because the cast and crew did such a seamless job of correcting any problems. I have seen some doozies though!!!

Disney King

The lift is to the right of the dragon when you are facing th stage. It lifts her 75 heet in the air if I remember correctly. It lifts her up then as the dragon is brought onto the stage, she is lowered, but the water screans are going and it is dark on stage so you can't see her being lowered. Then the dragons eyes light up and the water screans are dropped. When done seamlessly, it looks as if Malificent turns into the dragon. If the dragon does not come out propperly, then Malificent starts the water on fire from her tower.

I did see the show once last year when they had to E-Stop the show because the dragon came gut would not work nor go back in, and they couldn't get Malificent down from her tower. There couldn't be two of the same character on the stage at the same time so they stopped the show. They turned on the house lights but the stage remained dark. Mailificent was stuck in the air for about 30 minutes after the E-stop until they cleared the Theater. Then they got the stage lights on and brought her down.

woofboy111

Originally posted by AdLibSean
Where is Maleficent's lift on the stage, and where does she go that high up, once the Dragon appears? [/QUOTE

the lift is the same as the light towers that come up in the beginning of the show. When it turns into a lift, it's just covered up so you can't see the lights.

orlandoparks

Time, the ever flowing river. Come with us now to a time before man, when the river flowed through a new born world, and giants walked the earth...Welcome to Jurassic Park!
-Jurassic Park River Adventure-Islands of
Adventure

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo-Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo......em, sorry. BTW, it is the lighting tower, or somthing similar to it?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
1) I think your question was already answered

2) Thanks for the useless babble before the question.....*sigh*

orlandoparks

Originally posted by Fievel
1) I think your question was already answered

2) Thanks for the useless babble before the question.....*sigh*

Actually, he said "the lift IS THE SAME AS the light towers that come up in the beginning of the show." Now, that was confusing. I think my question was a legitimate one. So please, don't criticize me until you have something to criticize me about.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well i understood it perfectly, and I think you should have too.

Second, you quoted something that had NOTHING to do with this thread.

Third, you type a bunch of nonsense that would usually make me skip what you had to say, and takes away any credibility.

orlandoparks

Originally posted by Fievel
Well i understood it perfectly, and I think you should have too.

Second, you quoted something that had NOTHING to do with this thread.

Third, you type a bunch of nonsense that would usually make me skip what you had to say, and takes away any credibility.

4th- IT WAS IN HIS SIG, SO IT HAD TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
It soon will be ended, I'm sure..and after steve deletes this thread, you post count will go back below 100...congratulations...

Well, under 100 if you dont' get banned.:lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwmouse8
Opps, sorry, I ment to ask where the safty harnesses were. Are they just wires attached to her ankle?

waist belt..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom