Downtown Disney Dining

Buzz Lightbeer

Original Poster
Hello

I'm going back to the world soon - the first time since ADR's have been in place - I'm not overly bothered about Disney restaurants as whilst I'm in the parks i want something quick to eat (so i didn't book anything) etc but i really like Rainforest Cafe, HOB and want to go to T-Rex I've had a quick look on the booking system and its says their all booked up for the dates I've selected.

Now the question :)

Do restaurants fully book the restaurant or a percenatage through the ADR system or will I still be able to go up on the day and ask for a table even If i have to wait a few hours?

Cheers
Simon

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In the case of T-Rex and Rainforest they will not book the restaurants to 100% via ADR's. You can however have quite a long wait depending on the time you walk up. Hour plus waits on Friday nights are fairly common. You best bet is to become a member of their Safari Club. The cost is a one time fee of $15 +/- and it will get you priority seating at RFC, T-Rex and many other Landry's restaurants as well as dining and shopping discounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom