Downtown Disney Buses Question

Hello All,
My wife and I will be taking our first Christmas trip to WDW this year.
We are staying at Pop Century.Friday the 28th however we are going to Discovery Cove for the Dolphin Swim.
I have pulled up the Lynx #50 bus schedule and see that you can catch this bus at Downtown Disney and it goes right to DC/Sea World.
While I don't see a problem on the return trip, Check In for the Dolphin Swim begins at 7:30am which means I will have to catch the 7:00am LYNX Bus from Downtown Disney.
Will I be able to get a bus from Pop Century to Downtown Disney that early in the morning to catch the 7:00am LYNX Bus?
Does anyone have any insight on this?
Obviously worst case I could pay for a taxi from POP to Discovery Cove, but the Bus certainly would be the more economical option.
Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
John

dreamfinder

I don't recall seeing any DTD buses running that early in the morning. I've seen them for all 4 theme parks at 6:30 in the AM, but not one for DTD. If you have a hard start time, you may want to take a taxi/do a 1 day car rental. That way you are under your own power to get there on time. If you rent a car the night before from either the Car Care Center, Swan/Dolphin or a DTD resort hotel, you should be able to get it about 6-7 PM and return it the same time the following night. Cost for a 1 day rental should be less than a cab, and much quicker than the bus.

Upvote 0

Wojciehowicz

I don't recall seeing any DTD buses running that early in the morning. I've seen them for all 4 theme parks at 6:30 in the AM, but not one for DTD.

Dreamfinder is correct.
DTD is not open at that time and while there are DTD buses operating from the DTD bus hub at that time, for the most part, they're concentrating on taking "DTD Resort Area" guests to the parks for ADRs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom