Down for Rehab

CoryMitchell

Original Poster
Anyone know what rides at Universal and at Islands of Adventure are down for rehab now, and when they will be bcak up and running?

CoryMitchell

Original Poster
Thanks guys.,
I'll be at the both parks on the 17th and want to make sure I get in as much as possible. Its my fiorst time at Universal and I and thrilled!

Legacy

CoryMitchell said:
Thanks guys.,
I'll be at the both parks on the 17th and want to make sure I get in as much as possible. Its my fiorst time at Universal and I and thrilled!
While you're down there remember one thing...

"This isn't Disney... they don't have to be nice to you."

Legacy

Coasterbp said:
I love it when people at Universal say that. It's so......."professional."
That's why they only say it in the Monster Make-Up Show. That's where the entire show has an overwhelming air of professionalism.

BriarDavid

Legacy said:
While you're down there remember one thing...

"This isn't Disney... they don't have to be nice to you."

Are you being sarcastic? Or are you serious? Because Universal's employees are plenty nice.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Coasterbp said:
I've heard it at many different shows besides GGGMMS.... but I digress...
They don't say it in Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue, The Blues Brothers, Animal Planet Live, Extreme Ghostbusters: The Great Fright Way, The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad, Whoville Whobilation, or Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, so I'm curious as to where you heard it as well.

Coasterbp

NemoRocks said:
They don't say it in Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue, The Blues Brothers, Animal Planet Live, Extreme Ghostbusters: The Great Fright Way, The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad, Whoville Whobilation, or Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, so I'm curious as to where you heard it as well.

As a matter of fact, I have heard it at Animal Planet Live, Bill and Ted and the old Ghostbusters show.

And yes, the Universal Employees ARE great. I've never had a problem, I just have a problem with them using that line. I consider it tacky, that's all I was saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom