Double Pre Trip Report

I booked a 10 day 9 night DisneyWorld vacation back in December 2010 to take advantage of the Free Dining and to celebrate my big _0 Birthday. My Sister and I are Disney nuts since little kids watching Disney every Sunday night in black and white, which gives you an idea of the blank in the Birthday above. We have been to Disneyland once and DisneyWorld several times but not since 2003 as we have been vacationing in other destinations. We have a 7 day park hopper pass with two days off for other things. We have booked into the Port Orleans French Quarter, in 2003 we were in Riverside and loved it, French Quarter was being renovated at that time. Years ago when we visited French Qaurter I said some day I am going to stay here and now here we are. All our dining reservations are made with a lot of restaurants being tried out from recommendations on this very site such as Coral Reef and Ohana Dinner show. Well by this time you must be wondering why the title Double trip report. I just found out that I won :sohappy: a 4 day 3 night vacation package to Disneyland in California for up to 4 people, air fare, accomodation and a 4 day park hopper pass to Disneyland to celebrate the new Cars Adventureland opening on June 15. I couldn't beleive it as I don't have good luck at all. It was a promotion through Toys R Us and Disney so my Sister and I have decided to stay two extra nights and go at Christmas time. It will be great to see all the decorations. Not sure yet where we are staying but can hardly wait to see Disneyland since our last visit was 1978, a lifetime ago. How's that for getting a great big Disney fix, 6 parks in 4 months. Can you ever get enough of Disney, I don't think so.

Californian Elitist

Holy cow, are you ever so lucky!!!! Good for you!!!! I know you're really excited! You're going at a perfect time too because Disneyland goes all out for Christmas and you'll be there to see Cars Land decked out in Christmas decorations. Disneyland has significantly changed since 1978.:lol: Do you remember anything from your last visit?

masht

Original Poster
I remember that we did it in one day and went on all the E ticket rides. We had a booklet with tickets in it to get on the rides and didn't use all the tickets as I don't do Dumbo type rides. Our pictures from there are not very good as that is when photos were printed in a square with rounded corners and the colour is awful all orangie. I was there with my Mom, Sister, a friend of my Sister, and an Aunt who lives in California and who we are planning to see when we are there, as she lives 30 miles away in Orange California and just turned 90 in May. We have not been back to California since 1978. I do remember the Matterhorn and if I can remember back that far I think we bought an extra ticket and did it twice. Thanks for your reply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom