Don't seem right!

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Last time I was at disney,we stayed at ALL Star Sports.We enjoyed it,however we wanted to switch to the AK resort.This happend last january when everything was empty.We told them that we would pay the diffrence to get a savana view......as this cm was looking in the computer he asked us if we were florida residents, and we were.Then he said " Oh all savana views are tooken"........Huuuuummmmm i dont think that was true, because maybe if we were not Florida resident maybe we would of got it.Has this happned to anyone?

Merlin

Account Suspended
X-S TECHFOREVER said:
Last time I was at disney,we stayed at ALL Star Sports.We enjoyed it,however we wanted to switch to the AK resort.This happend last january when everything was empty.We told them that we would pay the diffrence to get a savana view......as this cm was looking in the computer he asked us if we were florida residents, and we were.Then he said " Oh all savana views are tooken"........Huuuuummmmm i dont think that was true, because maybe if we were not Florida resident maybe we would of got it.Has this happned to anyone?

Hmmm...That does seem kind of fishy. Do Florida residents get a discount on rooms? Maybe they didn't want to rent the room unless it was for the full rate. Kind of bizarre.

careship

Would love to see you post something really positive. I know you are a Disney lover, but it seems every time I read your posts they are complaints....please tell me about what you love about Disney so I know you've got it in ya....

please don't take this the wrong way...I'm trying to get to know you but it's hard when it's so negative. We all have complaints, don't get me wrong, I do too, but we have positives too....come on show me some positives.... :wave:

Chape19714

careship said:
Would love to see you post something really positive. I know you are a Disney lover, but it seems every time I read your posts they are complaints....please tell me about what you love about Disney so I know you've got it in ya....

please don't take this the wrong way...I'm trying to get to know you but it's hard when it's so negative. We all have complaints, don't get me wrong, I do too, but we have positives too....come on show me some positives.... :wave:

No offence, but i agree with careship on this one. We can learn more about you and we all prefer 1 positive over 100 negitives. Disney is "the HAPPIEST place on Earth" for a reason! :D

StevenT

careship said:

I agree. Don't take this the wrong way but you are quite negative and make a lot of threads of re-hashed topics. I suggest the search feature and a smile.

As for the topic at hand, I don't think they'd do that to you. On the computer, they probably have to find out if you are an FL resident before the computer can check for available rooms. I seriously doubt he was told, or the computer was programmed to restrict FL residents from the Savannah view. Even if FL Residents get a discounted rate (I'm not sure that we do) those are the people that Disney wants to keep happy because they know that living so close, FL Residents may come and stay multiple times per year.

Even if it wasn't the very busy season, there is a good chance of the Savannah rooms at AKL being booked. Disney is always busy any time of the year and at AKL the savannah rooms are limited and they are also probably the most popular choice.

wolf29

What possible motive would a CM have for lying about availability? Why would he not want you to spend more on lodging? Almost certainly, there were no rooms available. End of mystery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom