Don't see other traveler on selection screen

ret1958

Original Poster
I can't reserve our FP until next week, but was just looking at website and I don't see my husband where it states to indicate who will share the same FP selections. He has approved me to see all and I have approved him to view all. I am principle planner for MDE. I thought we had this resolved. I call Disney and did what they suggested before. Any suggestions? Don't want to wait until last minute! He is on the other reservations - resort and dining. All says we are ready to go. Do I need to see his name listed to be sure he is on the FP with me? So many questions! Thanks.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Not entirely sure on this one BUT if hubby is there for the dining and the resort reservation he HAS to be there for FP+ as its all part of the same system.

Rob562

Are your park tickets part of a package reservation? Or did you purchase the tickets separately and link them yourself? If you go into the FastPass+ section of the MDE site, does it say "Valid Park Admission Required" next to your name?

If your tickets are part of a package, the FP+ won't "see" them until your FP+ reservation window opens. So even if you're linked as friends, the other person won't be listed until your window opens.

Are you trying to do this on the MDE website or on the MDE app? On the site, anyone who doesn't have the ability to make FP+ yet won't even show up, and next to your name it'll say "needs valid admission". On the app, it'll list all of your friends and family, but it'll say "needs valid admission" for everyone.

-Rob

ret1958

Original Poster
Yes, package reservation. We did go through Travel Agent if that makes any difference, but we see everything else on MDE. Next to my name it does say "Valid Park Admission Required".

So I should just wait until my window opens and his name will appear? Hope so!

We are using the website, not the app.

Thank you for all the help!

Rob562

Yes, package reservation. We did go through Travel Agent if that makes any difference, but we see everything else on MDE. Next to my name it does say "Valid Park Admission Required".

So I should just wait until my window opens and his name will appear? Hope so!

We are using the website, not the app.

Thank you for all the help!

Yes, you'll have access at your 60-day mark. It does this because tickets as part of a package can't be used by the Guest until your checkin day, and thus you can't use it to make FP+ earlier than your 60 day mark. It's saying that you need to add valid park admission because it's assuming you're on the site to make a FP+ for the next 30 days from today.

-Rob

ret1958

Original Poster
Hi, wanted to follow up and let everyone know that as I was told :), my husband showed up when I went in to do our FP+ at the 60 day mark! We were actually able to go in at 11 pm CST on 2/24 instead of having to wait until the official 60 day mark 2/25! Thanks for all the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom