Don't kiss the prince...please!

I finally got all my photos up from our recent 5/4 to WDW.

My son got a big smacker by Ariel...here's his reaction.

100_9474.jpg

My baby's first haircut at Magic Kingdom.

100_9457.jpg

Splash Mountain
100_9487.jpg

Magic Kingdom empty at 11 AM! Almost every ride including the mountains were walk on all day the 13th.
100_9484.jpg

Kids are friends, not food
1559512332_l.jpg

My special homemade ToT Bellhop Mickey Ears. I got a lot of compliments and questions from CMs.
100_9536.jpg

Astro Orbiter
100_9519.jpg

Donald got angry because everyone was in line to see Minnie.
100_9331.jpg

The cutest kid in the park today!
100_9183.jpg

Family tradition
100_9121.jpg

AHH, That first picture is hilarious :D

I hope you don't mind if I copy your homemade ToT Ears, they're amazing and I definately need a pair!

Thanks for posting, your pictures are great :)

kennygman

Original Poster
Don't kiss the prince - part 2

A big boom
100_9115.jpg

Little one meets the chipmunks
100_8952.jpg

A princess and a lady in a silly dress
100_8741.jpg

My son battles Jack Sparrow
100_8640.jpg

Peter and Wendy tie some shoes
100_8630-1.jpg

Mom and DD at the parade
100_8610.jpg

For those who may have missed it...here's our SnowMOUSE from our recent OKIE snow.
100_8575.jpg

kennygman

Original Poster
AHH, That first picture is hilarious :D

I hope you don't mind if I copy your homemade ToT Ears, they're amazing and I definately need a pair!

Thanks for posting, your pictures are great :)

Done posting pics. Limits to 10 pics. Thanks.

Here's how to make ToT ears...Take a groom mickey hat and cut it down around the rim. Get some ribbon and hot glue it. I had so many pins that I had to trim it short enough to rest on my head. Even a Disney Exec said he thought they should market them. It was a fun way to keep the group of 13 together.

Epcot82Guy

Done posting pics. Limits to 10 pics. Thanks.

Here's how to make ToT ears...Take a groom mickey hat and cut it down around the rim. Get some ribbon and hot glue it. I had so many pins that I had to trim it short enough to rest on my head. Even a Disney Exec said he thought they should market them. It was a fun way to keep the group of 13 together.

Well done with those. I think it's a great idea!

Jessie&Buzz

Great pics! My son got kissed by Cinderella and Aurora and loved it! Of course he's only 3 and wanted to see Cinderella when we started planning! I love your Mickey Ears. They should start making them!

Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

kennygman

Original Poster
Great pics! My son got kissed by Cinderella and Aurora and loved it! Of course he's only 3 and wanted to see Cinderella when we started planning! I love your Mickey Ears. They should start making them!

Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

My son is 7 and thinks that girls are yuckie right now. I told my 9 yr old DD, "One day he'll wish a girl that pretty would kiss him."

All the rest of my 400 pics out of 1000 are at...

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/kennygman77/Disney Christmas Trip 2006/

Nemo14

great pics - your kids are so adorable

(can I say that about your son... OK, make that handsome)

Thanks for sharing. :xmas:

flowerlady

:xmas: Thanks for sharing your pictures w/ us....I love the expression on your sons face after getting that lip smacker from Princess Ariel.....sooo cute...Happy Holidays to you~~

kennygman

Original Poster
Did she win the "collect the most stickers" contest!!! How cute!!

The stylist started loading her up because she was nervous about getting a haircut. That didn't work so she went to bubbles instead. Those did the trick. Got her "first haircut" Minnie Ears and Certificate and locks of hair for Mom. Neat way to get the first haircut.

kennygman

Original Poster
:xmas: Thanks for sharing your pictures w/ us....I love the expression on your sons face after getting that lip smacker from Princess Ariel.....sooo cute...Happy Holidays to you~~

I had to clean it off ON THE SPOT. I took a napkin and dampened it and rubbed it off. That wasn't good enough, he HAD to go to the bathroom to check it out for himself.

Thanks for all the kind words.

pacochran

Great Pictures.

The ToT Mouse Ears are great, my daughter would love them as that is her favorite ride. Thanks for the instructions on how to make them, may surprise her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom