Donalds Breakfastasaurus

maleficant

Original Poster
HI,
Just wondered if any one can help me. I am going for a character breakfast on May 22nd to Donalds Breakfastasaurus in Animail Kingdom. I was just wondering whether any one could give me an idea of what to expect.
On previous visits to WDW I have had character Breakfast at 1900 Park fair, Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's.
Is Donalds Breakfast similar to any of the above?
Any information is appreciated
Thank you:)

WDWPrnces02

Ooooh one of my fav's ....

As far as the characters go, mickey, pluto, donald and goofy make the most of your dining experience. Its either donald or goofy , that gets you a souviner picture...so be prepared to SMILE.....

The food is still buffet style, but a tad smaller than others....But dont worry, its just as good....

Have fun...
and eat a mickey waffle for me...or two...:)

pixiegal

This is one of my kids' favorites! The characters are as WDWPrnces02 said. The buffet is a tad smaller but I actually like this one better. Maybe it is the crispy cremes. LOL Anyway, this is a favorite of my family's.

tiring_day

Have eaten here on several occassions, the characters come around regularly so we had plenty of photo ops. The food was the standard breakfast buffet fayre but hot and satisfying. The place is pretty cool to eat in but not sure if they still do the whole Duckosaurus storyline as they didn't do it last time.

Have always eaten here with big kids (all over 30) but all of the little people around us seemed to have a great time too.

We have enjoyed it everytime and would not hesitiate to return.

Steve

BRER STITCH

Don't want to be the rain cloud here, but... :lookaroun

I have to take the "other" side on this one, as I thought Breakfastosaurus was the WORST buffet experience on property! I enjoyed Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys MUCH more than this one!

The place is just not made for the number of people they try to serve there. The buffet line goes right across the entry door, making it a traffic jam at all times.

The way they have to rope off the line to keep those just entering from getting directly in line for food makes it all but impossible to get back in line for seconds, so take LOTS the first time up! The condiment islands are a source of crowding too, with confused children, who are apparently seeing a ketchup dispenser for the first time, holding up the lines all over.

With all those little dining rooms, it takes the characters a LONG time to make the rounds to all tables, so chances are you will only be visited by one or two during your breakfast.

The only thing I can recommend this breakfast for is getting into the most beautiful WDW park before opening for some great pictures and the ability to experience the natural beauty and quiet of the park!

HAVE FUN!!!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom