Don’t ever give up (Day of Fastpasses)

Touchdown

Original Poster
It is possible to get fastpasses the day of, you just need to constantly search, here is a list of FPs I’ve booked day of this week (Feb 4-8)
-Peter Pan
-Frozen Ever After
-Tower of Terror
-Soarin
-Toy Story Mania
-Slinky Dog Dash

I hear it’s easier for smaller parties, but I’ve had luck with groups as big as 3.

Nottamus

Depending on time
Of year matters as well

we managed to get day of fastpasses for FOP twice in one week trip

Simba’s Mom

Same thing holds true with restaurant reservations. I tried for a month beforehand to get Narcoose's, but no luck. Then I logged on that day, after lunch even, and got just what I wanted. Had a similar experience at Beaches and Cream, but slots opened up a few days beforehand.

Chip Chipperson

Same thing holds true with restaurant reservations. I tried for a month beforehand to get Narcoose's, but no luck. Then I logged on that day, after lunch even, and got just what I wanted. Had a similar experience at Beaches and Cream, but slots opened up a few days beforehand.

My wife and I were at WDW last week and weren't able to book Be Our Guest for any night when we booked our dining (partially because be booked the trip inside of 6 months so we were already at a disadvantage for booking table service reservations). On Wednesday afternoon, however, we were able to find reservations for that night and the next night (we ended up booking for Wednesday night because the Thursday night reservation disappeared while I was in the process of booking it).

TPSou

Refreshing over and over again really does work wonders, it's crazy how much it can change within just a minute or so of looking. Thankfully there's just two of us so I guess it's easier to find spots, but we've never had a problem getting dining reservations on the day and can usually get fast passes for things like FoP or SDD at least once per trip just by refreshing.

Often we'll go back to the hotel to take a break early afternoon and then just keep refreshing all the different parks for a few minutes until we find something good then we can head there in the evening.

arich35

First week of December we refreshed over and over and got FP for every ride we ended up wanting except Slinky Dog.
Hopefully won't have many issues come first week of May.

NickPytlinski

First week of December we refreshed over and over and got FP for every ride we ended up wanting except Slinky Dog.
Hopefully won't have many issues come first week of May.

WOW!
you literally just wrote what i was thinking.

change your May To september and its identical to me lol

what are the chances of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom