Dole Whip at the Jersey Shore!!

Smiley/OCD

Original Poster
I just wanted to let all of my fellow "Garden Staters" know that there is Dole Whip at the Jersey Shore!! My DD works at an ice cream shop in Toms River, NJ and finally bowing to pressure, the owner has now started selling (for a limited time) pineapple Dole soft serve (straight or with a vanilla twist)...the owners are fellow Disney fans and they were going to serve it last year, but with the COVID restrictions, they decided to wait until now. I don't know how long it will be available, so the sooner you go, the better! I had one last night, my DW stopped at Shop Rite and bought a can of pineapple juice, and I made floats!!

The shop is Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream Carousel, 1857 Hooper Ave. (Silverton) Toms River, NJ

ENJOY!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just wanted to let all of my fellow "Garden Staters" know that there is Dole Whip at the Jersey Shore!! My DD works at an ice cream shop in Toms River, NJ and finally bowing to pressure, the owner has now started selling (for a limited time) pineapple Dole soft serve (straight or with a vanilla twist)...the owners are fellow Disney fans and they were going to serve it last year, but with the COVID restrictions, they decided to wait until now. I don't know how long it will be available, so the sooner you go, the better! I had one last night, my DW stopped at Shop Rite and bought a can of pineapple juice, and I made floats!!

The shop is Yellow Brick Road Ice Cream Carousel, 1857 Hooper Ave. (Silverton) Toms River, NJ

ENJOY!!!
It's too far for just a snack but I do know where it is

Heppenheimer

If one doesn't live/visit in the NJ, DE , Kohr Brothers is an unknown. Kohr needs to come down South.
Kind of like one of the things that makes Dole Whip special is its limited availability, I'm fine with Kohr Brothers remaining restricted to the southern Jersey shore. It makes it that much more enjoyable when you have to travel somewhere to get it. Maybe it wouldn't taste quite so good not eating it on a warm summer evening on the boardwalk.

EDIT: OK, I see Kohr Brothers also has locations in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. But still, a fairly limited geography.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom