Dole Whip Allergy???

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
I am wondering if the Dole Whip have dairy in them?
I am lactose intolerant & take something for it, but I don't want to risk getting sick if I have a dole whip & didnt take one of the pills.
I have looked on here and allears, but I cant find if they have dairy in them.

Any help would be great.

14 days, 15 hours & 20 minutes till my flight leaves.

tigsmom

I am wondering if the Dole Whip have dairy in them?
I am lactose intolerant & take something for it, but I don't want to risk getting sick if I have a dole whip & didnt take one of the pills.
I have looked on here and allears, but I cant find if they have dairy in them.

Any help would be great.

14 days, 15 hours & 20 minutes till my flight leaves.

Dole Whips, as found at WDW, are dairy free. It has been mentioned here a few times in the many threads on the favorite treat of so many. I know someone who is lactose intolerant and has no problems with them at all so enjoy! :wave:

Here is a link to the company that sells the mix, scroll down to the Dole Whip...

http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html

jasondiff

From http://www.precisionfoods.com/foodservice/bnd_products_details.cfm?skuid=10922&id=103:

Ingredients
Sugar, Dextrose, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Stabilizers (Cellulose, Locust Bean, Xanthan, Carrageenan and Karaya Gums, Pectin), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Silicoaluminate (anticaking), Corn Syrup Solids, Citric Acid, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Mono & Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Yellow 5 & 6.

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
Thank you so much for your answers. Because of them, I will be enjoyng my very first dole whip in just over two weeks.

Phonedave

From http://www.precisionfoods.com/foodservice/bnd_products_details.cfm?skuid=10922&id=103:

Ingredients
Sugar, Dextrose, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Stabilizers (Cellulose, Locust Bean, Xanthan, Carrageenan and Karaya Gums, Pectin), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Silicoaluminate (anticaking), Corn Syrup Solids, Citric Acid, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Mono & Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Yellow 5 & 6.

Ugh, no wonder I don't like them. Cool Whip with Pineapple juice.

-dave

msmith

Does the Dole Whip look like soft serve ice cream and pineapple swirled together? Or am I thinking of some other dessert?

tigsmom

Does the Dole Whip look like soft serve ice cream and pineapple swirled together? Or am I thinking of some other dessert?

Dole whip on the left, Dole float on the right...

250px-Dolewhips.jpg

drantis

Arg! If I had known that they were dairy-free, I would have gotten one when I was there 2 weeks ago instead of completely ignoring the place. Oh well, I guess I just need to plan another trip down now! :lookaroun

maelstrom

I had no idea they were dairy-free. I thought it was pineapple ice cream. I actually tried it last time when we stayed at the Poly. I liked it alright, but not enough to eat a whole thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom