Dolce and Gabbana men's cologne smells JUST LIKE Soarin'!

FettFan

Original Poster
One of my coworkers was wearing it today, and when he walked past, I swear it was a cross between the pine and oranges...the same scent that greets you when you first sit down, left over from the smellitzer from the flight that went before you.

Suffice to say, now I know I know what to tell my gf when she asks what I want for Christmas. :p

So are there any other commercial fragrances that smell like Disney?

If not colognes or perfumes, then how about air fresheners? (which reminds me...at one of the shops on Main Street USA, you can actually buy a Turkey Leg air freshener for your car. Which leaves me both fascinated and horrified at the same time.)

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

I have this...
P12989695.jpg

And when I wear it reminds me of The Norway Pavilion so it's as close as it gets.

On the other hand..It would be interesting to have a bottle scent of all things Disney..Let's call it "Dis-Smells" Can you imagine the possibilites..
tumblr_mi0rlwqG261r15pa2o1_500.jpg

shut+up.jpg

EpcoTim

I found this recipe online; "How to turn that new car smell into memories of the WDW Monorail"

By: Patty Schneider

Level: Easy

Time: 6.5 hours.

Ingredients:
-One roadworthy, licensed vehicle
-One Pint urine
-Four (4) homeless (dwelling challenged) males
-Cheap booze

Instructions:
Park vehicle in hot parking lot with direct sun exposure. Remove floor mats and toss urine onto floorboard. Next, open all doors and toss booze onto seat (sealed). Dwelling challenged individuals will follow. Make sure all windows are sealed, close and lock doors. Let bake 6 hours. Vacate vehicle, enjoy that trip on the EPCOT loop.

real mad hatter

One of my coworkers was wearing it today, and when he walked past, I swear it was a cross between the pine and oranges...the same scent that greets you when you first sit down, left over from the smellitzer from the flight that went before you.

Suffice to say, now I know I know what to tell my gf when she asks what I want for Christmas. :p

So are there any other commercial fragrances that smell like Disney?

If not colognes or perfumes, then how about air fresheners? (which reminds me...at one of the shops on Main Street USA, you can actually buy a Turkey Leg air freshener for your car. Which leaves me both fascinated and horrified at the same time.)
Which D & G cologne was it?:confused:

The Empress Lilly

Why would anybody want to smell like a theme park ride?

Eau de Soarin' as air freshener for in the house, sure. But certainly not to wear personally?

real mad hatter

Well unfortunately,the after shave in question " Sku " is no longer available in the UK...It came out in 1994..However,there is a perfume available in France at Epcot for the women who loves Turkey Legs. It's called Eau De La Pong Phew.:eek:.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The place that I go to play Bingo at (hey don't laugh it can be fun!) they use an orange air freshener that smell like the orange scene at Soarin.

rsoxguy

I use Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. If my cologne smelled like a theme park at any point in my day, I would immediately go home, through away the bottle, and count it as one of life's expensive lessons.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom