Doin the single digit dance!!! Anyone else?

Diznee Mom

Original Poster
WOOHOO! 9 days to go and I can wait to get out of this freezing cold. And now they're saying there's a blizzard on the way. Get me outta here!

Epcot is my fav

Ur soooooo lucky..yeah i live in ny...and there is somesort of blizzard approaching............when u come back post some stuff about ur trip....HAVE FUN......

DisneyPhD

I am not in the single digit yet, a few more days to go until then. We will be there Feb 28 to March 7 staying at BCV (our 1st DVC trip). My problem is I am ready to go now. Can't wait and so sick of it all. Hope we have great weather!!!!!!!!! Are you flying or driving?

11 days and counting. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Diznee Mom

Original Poster
DisneyPhD, we are flying out of Bradley in Windsor Locks CT on the morning (bright and early) of the 26th. We are staying at Carribean Beach 2/26-3/3. I can't wait!!

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Diznee Mom
DisneyPhD, we are flying out of Bradley in Windsor Locks CT on the morning (bright and early) of the 26th. We are staying at Carribean Beach 2/26-3/3. I can't wait!!

We will be right behind you, leaving on the 28 out of Detroit Metro. The weather looks good down there right now. The only thing I am worried about is this cold we all are starting right now and or getting the flu while down there. Here's to keeping clean. (oh and the orange aleart thing, but I am trying not to think about that!!!)

Have a great trip everyone!!!!!!!! ( I know we will).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom