Does using the LL mean you miss theming in the queue of any rides?

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
I understand the primary goal of LL is to ride quicker and spend less time queuing. With that being said, any rides where the LL queue bypasses key theming? Just want to know ahead of time.

lukacseven

Sort of. You won't miss any pre-show elements, but you may miss certain things in the stand-by queue. For example, the LL on Flight of Passage does not include the full-size Avatar animatronic. That said, when doing LL at 3 of the 4 parks, we only waited more than 2 minutes for one attraction (Dinosaur).

nickys

Premium Member
You miss a lot in the Peter Pan queue, and also Haunted Mansion.

I would think any queue where there is detailed theming is likely to mean you are going to miss bits of it, from Kali and Everest to Pirates and ToT and so on, just because you’re moving too quickly through the line.

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
You miss a lot in the Peter Pan queue, and also Haunted Mansion.

I would think any queue where there is detailed theming is likely to mean you are going to miss bits of it, from Kali and Everest to Pirates and ToT and so on, just because you’re moving too quickly through the line.

Thanks. I may choose to actually use standby for those 2 rides then, depending on wait time... especially Haunted Mansion.

correcaminos

The biggest queue misses would be Avatar and Cosmic Rewind for me. Ones like Pooh, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion are not all that important. In fact some of that stuff wasn't even originally there when the ride opened. We made sure we did Guardians once through the main queue to see it. That has the best queue to see at some point. If you can snag an early morning BG it goes fast through there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom