Does Universal offer a 1 day 2 park pass at the gate?

james4023464

Original Poster
hey whats up guys I have a question about Universal Studios. I am going to be going to Orlando staying at the Coronado Springs Resort at Disney from Aug 16-22. One day though I wanted to head over to Universal.

Question 1, how do I get there, we are not going to have a car, and Im sure disney is not going to provide transportation to thier rival resort. Do I call a taxi or something.

Question 2, I kind of just want to go to Islands of Adventure, because I have never been there and I have been to Universal Studios original park, but is there any way I can get a 1 day 2 park pass so I can go to universal and ride Mummy because i have not had a chance to experience it, and hit up my other favorites.

alright thanks guys, hopefully someone can answer my questions.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
hey whats up guys I have a question about Universal Studios. I am going to be going to Orlando staying at the Coronado Springs Resort at Disney from Aug 16-22. One day though I wanted to head over to Universal.

Question 1, how do I get there, we are not going to have a car, and Im sure disney is not going to provide transportation to thier rival resort. Do I call a taxi or something.

Question 2, I kind of just want to go to Islands of Adventure, because I have never been there and I have been to Universal Studios original park, but is there any way I can get a 1 day 2 park pass so I can go to universal and ride Mummy because i have not had a chance to experience it, and hit up my other favorites.

alright thanks guys, hopefully someone can answer my questions.
1. You could take a taxi and I think Mears has shuttles there.
2. They definitely do, it's good deal.

james4023464

Original Poster
thanks a lot nemorocks, do you know how much the 1 day 2 park ticket costs, and how much money do taxis go for in orlando, and what is Mears. thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom