Does this park plan make sense?

Minnie1986

While I love Animal Kingdom, especially after having just been in July, I don’t want to spend an entire day there during my trip next year. What I’ve started thinking about is:

Day 1- Spend it in EPCOT for Guardians and the F&G festival; probably hit Soarin' and Moana's attraction on the way out.

Day 2- HS->AK-HS
  • Attempt to Rope Drop RnR (hopefully having snagged ToT and TSMM), get breakfast at Woody’s while there. Then,
  • Head to AK for Dinosaur, single pass (is that what it’s called) FoP, Everest, and possibly nomad lounge(with FlameTree as a back up).
  • After AK, go back to HS to try and do everything else that I wanted to do. To note- I have less than no desire to do anything Star Wars related except for Star Tours.

Day 3- MK->EPCOT->MK
  • Rope Drop/spend the morning at MK during the day,
  • EPCOT Guardians single pass and a redo of any festival eats/drinks,
  • Back to MK(not doing HEA).
Day 4 would include no parks whatsoever; sleeping in, pool, monorail crawl and Day 5 would be Springs and then going home.

Thoughts on this preliminary agenda? Also, someone did mention possible doing AK->HS on day 2, but I'm not sure if I would make it to Toy Story Land by 10; and missing the breakfast bowl is not an option for me😂

nickys

Premium Member
Wondering why you’re hopping from park #1 to park #2 and back again, on two days?

That’s going to use up quite a lot of time for travelling , security etc .

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Wondering why you’re hopping from park #1 to park #2 and back again, on two days?

That’s going to use up quite a lot of time for travelling , security etc .
If I’m being honest, I very much want to have breakfast at Woody’s lunch box, and it’s only done between 9 and 10:30. I also have no problem whatsoever using ride share between parks to save time (if that would save time). Any advice that you feel would make this more feasible is definitely welcome!

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

Epcot is truly wonderful park and place of adventure, but could the construction on the Tropical Americas starting this fall hinder your experience a little? Sorry, but don't know how widespread the construction will be:

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

Dinosaur may already be closed by the time you take your trip. If you only want to do two other attractions in AK, you might be able to go there first and still get to HS in time for breakfast.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom