Does the beach club or any resorts have trick or treating?

durangojim

Original Poster
Probably going back for Halloween but thinking about skipping mnsshp, does anyone know if the resorts offer their own trick or treating experiences?

danpam1024

PICT0045-2.JPG

PICT0048-1.JPG

E_x1D_iuu1LZpqgI9rioFF5FYkXBCZeM95XDlfEALFU=w271-h203-p-no
Jy59jWt6e7Vnjv43rmYJ_4FARy6oZ7xkDGQh-mYbao0=w266-h199-p-no
euXlgSEthi5OKprVBo2ghKUstpi-GYvJbJwLQ_Abus0=w271-h203-p-no
my DS was 4-he turned 11 yesterday so IDK if they still do it LOL! Time flies :D

NiarrNDisney

As mentioned above the Boardwalk resort and surrounding area have a little celebration and I believe CSR still has activities for children on Halloween also in DTD they have Trick or Treating, dance parties, and such.

Tinkerfan4ever

We stayed at Saratoga Springs for Halloween 2012. They had quite a bit going on. There was different trick or treat locations, they had a campfire with smores, games for the kids to play, Halloween movies, etc. I know my kids did just part of the trick or treating and they both had so much fun. They actually have asked if we can do Halloween there again. :)

Chrononymous

One year we were there for Halloween...but not for the MK party.
We discovered all sorts of neat little surprises...mostly in the deluxe resorts (we went resort hopping!)

Especially the Boardwalk...which had candy, cookie decorating and dancing and costume contests (all inside because it was pouring rain that year!)
Some of the other Epcot resorts had pumpkin decorating contests and games with prizes.

It was such a blast and actually more fun than MNSSHP.

The Incredible Schmulk

We've stayed at Port Orleans over Halloween twice in the last two years, and I know that they definitely do some activities around the resort grounds, both of them. There are little gatherings where cast members play games with the kids, there are outdoor Halloween-themed movies in multiple locations, but I'm not sure about trick or treating. There might be something, but certainly nothing pronounced enough to catch my eye. We travel as a couple without kids, so it's not something I would have searched out. I'm sure someone else on here can jump in and back me up on this one, though.

MOXOMUMD

At Wildeness Lodge they had a lot of activities poolside and a costume contest. Two years ago they gave out little bags full of little Halloween treats. This time of year we like to see all the decorated pumpkins on display at the different resorts and the fact you can vote for your favorite.

Th
We've stayed at Port Orleans over Halloween twice in the last two years, and I know that they definitely do some activities around the resort grounds, both of them. There are little gatherings where cast members play games with the kids, there are outdoor Halloween-themed movies in multiple locations, but I'm not sure about trick or treating. There might be something, but certainly nothing pronounced enough to catch my eye. We travel as a couple without kids, so it's not something I would have searched out. I'm sure someone else on here can jump in and back me up on this one, though.
That's awesome! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom