Does La Cava make margaritas to go?

durangojim

Original Poster
I think they do, but I can't remember for sure. If I order an avocado and a jalapeno margarita can I get them in a plastic cup to go? I'd prefer to walk around WS while enjoying one rather than staying in the bar.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I think they do, but I can't remember for sure. If I order an avocado and a jalapeno margarita can I get them in a plastic cup to go? I'd prefer to walk around WS while enjoying one rather than staying in the bar.

They sure do they will serve it in the same cup you get at The Margarita Stand :wave:

durangojim

Original Poster
Sure is, that said La Cava is a great place to chill out for a while with some good drinks and snacks :wave:

Thanks for the info! We're flying ino mco at 5pm, hopefully at the bc by 6, les chefs at 6:10, then margaritas after, and beaches and cream to finish the night. Our kids are with us so that's why we won't be hanging out at la cava.

plaz10

Yup! I enjoyed my avocado marg on the go last trip.
But this trip I think I'll have it in the place and have an app as well. YUM

Sweet Melissa

Indeed they do. In fact, when they're really busy, to go is the only way they serve them. When we visited during the last Food & Wine Festival, even the to go line was about a ten minute wait. If you wanted to hang out in the bar, you had to put your name on a list and wait for a hostess to call you.

real mad hatter

Margarita Time.

Well as the verse goes in the Status Quo song" Let's have a drink,it's margarita time." I prefer to sit down and sip my baby[ margarita ] and people watch,and when they see me sitting & sipping,I can tell they wish it was them.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom