Does Disney honor old passport tickets?

TimeTrip

They should honor them for any parks that were around at that time. I believe you just need to go to guest services to get them to turn it into a MYW ticket.

CaptainessKylie

We had a similar question last april....my mum had brought a 7 day hopper ticket for my brother when he was a child (one that never expires). we still had 2 days left on when we went in april however my brother is no longer a child..he is 15..but her argument was that wen she brought them wen he was 9 she never got a discount on them becuase they would only be valid for a year or anything sothe guest relations agreed with her, updated the ticket and we got it.
As there is no expiry date, (i'm not sure about American Law) but i do know in England they would have to honor it or the office of fair trading would step in!

mhead

I have 2 unused days on a 5 Day Passport Ticket from 1989. Does Disney still honor these tickets?

Yes! Before they made the "no expiration" an add-on all tickets were no expiration. You should know however that tickets from 1989 will not get you into Animal Kingdom as it did not exist then and the tickets are good only for parks that were operating at the time of purchase.

ScrapIron

Yes! Before they made the "no expiration" an add-on all tickets were no expiration. You should know however that tickets from 1989 will not get you into Animal Kingdom as it did not exist then and the tickets are good only for parks that were operating at the time of purchase.
The policy has changed, and they can now be used at any of the parks.

From Ticket FAQs at allearsnet.
"I have some old passes with leftover days that say they are only valid for entry to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Are those still good?

Yes. Have them converted to the magnetic strip ticket and you can still use them. Oh by the way, once you do the conversion your days can be used at any of the four major parks now."

A bientot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom