Does Disney celebrate "Christmas in July" in ANY way?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Just wondered since I just realized that when I go in a few weeks I'll be in the parks on July 25th.
Didn't know if they played Christmas music or had Santa around for meet n greets...
I wouldn't expect anything major if there is anything at all.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just wondered since I just realized that when I go in a few weeks I'll be in the parks on July 25th.
Didn't know if they played Christmas music or had Santa around for meet n greets...
Well, there's this...
latest

Closest thing you'll get to it....or The christmas store in Disney Springs..

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Disney Springs had “Christmas in July” signage last year. A few stores had specials. No Santa.

None of the parks do anything.

JIMINYCR

I think it's stupid anyway, it's summer, the last thing on my mind is Christmas.
It does help though to be in WDW to pick up some Disney things for Christmas presents. We have a friend who always asks us to bring him home a Christmas ornament, no matter what time of year we go.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I think it's stupid anyway, it's summer, the last thing on my mind is Christmas.

Maybe for you its stupid but for those of us that really enjoy Christmas "Christmas in July" is a fun thing.
Its nice that Disney has a couple of Christmas stores so that those that go in the summer can buy decorations etc.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
They tried this in 2017 at Disney Springs, but it doesn't look like it is returning.

surfsupdon

Christmas in July is big here at a beach town!

ABCFamily used to be festive, but freeform did not continue that tradition.

sWANNISAX

A few years back they did. Last year it was toned down. Two years ago they had pictures with Santa in the backroom of the Christmas shop in his summer gear. It was great.

Tom P.

If you're interested in the water parks, Blizzard Beach is "winter" themed all year long and plays Christmas music as part of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom