Does anyone know the Ku'ulei punch recipe from the Polynesian's concierge lounge?

marlaine8

The recipe from the Tikiman's website is exactly the one I got from the Poly concierge when we were there last September.

You can't find the Orange Guava Passionfruit Juice anywhere--2 weeks ago, I made the Punch for a Luau at my house. I used Orange Peach Mango Juice and it was delicious! It tasted just like the Ku'ulei Special! I did not add any ice, because I didn't want it to get watered-down. Ice in a bowl on the side.
(I've also read that people use Orange Banana Pineapple Juice or plain Mango concentrate.)

Have fun!:slurp:

tigger4586

Original Poster
Great thank you so much! Ok so sub. the Orange Guava Passionfruit Juice - I would have been holding out on making it until I found that, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely try it with Orange Peach Mango Juice. :)

tigsmom

FYI we have a long running Recipe thread (and an Index so you can find your favorites) that is stickied to the top of the Restaurant & Dining Forum. We respectfully ask that you put all requests for recipes (or posting of recipes that you have collected) there in order to keep everything together.
You will find that we have some very skillful recipe hunters and they are very good about sharing. Some recipes also have photos and reviews from those who have made them before. Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom