Does anyone know is there a site for closed Universal attractions?

ann0d1

Original Poster
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 92pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=123 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 92pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4498" width=123><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; WIDTH: 92pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=123 height=17 x:str="'Is there somewhere to find out what attractions at Universal are closed - specifically looking for December. I heard Earthquake and Dudley Ripshaw Falls should be opened by then but are there any others? What is the one that closed recently, is it Back to the Future? Thanks for you help.">Is there somewhere to find out what attractions at Universal are closed - specifically looking for December. I heard Earthquake and Dudley Ripshaw Falls should be opened by then but are there any others? What is the one that closed recently, is it Back to the Future? Thanks for you help.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> :wave:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 92pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=123 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 92pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4498" width=123><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; WIDTH: 92pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=123 height=17 x:str="'Is there somewhere to find out what attractions at Universal are closed - specifically looking for December. I heard Earthquake and Dudley Ripshaw Falls should be opened by then but are there any others? What is the one that closed recently, is it Back to the Future? Thanks for you help.">Is there somewhere to find out what attractions at Universal are closed - specifically looking for December. I heard Earthquake and Dudley Ripshaw Falls should be opened by then but are there any others? What is the one that closed recently, is it Back to the Future? Thanks for you help.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:wave:

Here you go
http://www.universalorlando.com/cal..._park_hours.html&year=2007&month=11&year=2007

Back to the Future closed in Spring of this Year. The BTTF Shop closed in Around August.... but you will be pleased to know the Kiwk E Mart Is now open!

ann0d1

Original Poster
ok FEELING FOOLISH!:veryconfu I was looking on their site yesterday and couldn't find it! :shrug:Thanks !!!!! :xmas:

WDWForever07

There isn't a Web site that I know of yet that focuses on past attractions at Universal Orlando. However, The Simpsons is slated to open sometime Spring 08.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom