Does Anyone Know Bus Times

RayLaVeau

Hello,
I am staying at the AS Movies and I was wondering if anyone would happen to know how long it takes to get to the MK by bus from there, I am arriving at about 6:30 on Sat Sept. 29 and would like to get to the MK area asap. I was thinking it might be easier to get a bus to epcot and take the monorail.
Any suggestions or approx. times that you may know of would be great.
I have a 7 day Park hopper and will actually only be able to get 6 "full" days so I want to get into the mode by getting to the MK quickly.
Thanks
Ray

JML42691

I'm not sure how long it would take from AS to MK, but transfering to Epcot would not save you time. The bus travel time couldn't possibly take more than 20-25 minutes at the longest. Figure that the most that you could wait is 20 minutes for the bus (how the schedules are "advertised") and the upto a 20-25 minute travel time (probably more like 15 minutes). So the longest you could take going direct to MK would be 30-45 minutes. Where if you went to Epcot then a possible:
20 minute wat for bus
10 minutes on bus
3 minute off bus to monorail station
Up to 5 minute wait for a monorail
5 minute monorail riding time to the TTC
1-2 minutes transfering from monorail platforms
Up to 5 minutes waiting for another monorail to MK from the TTC
3-5 minutes on the monorail.

You are talking a 30 minute average time vs. a time that could take 45 min to an hour. Take the bus directly there, direct transport (in Disney) is almost always the fastest option.

Upvote 0

FBullock

I'd suggest taking the bus straight the MK. If you go to Epcot and take the monorail, it's longer. Timing wise, depending on when you hit the park, buses run every 30 minutes or less. It's about 15 minutes or so to the park, but you get out right at the front door. 2 minute walk and your in the gate.

Upvote 0

RayLaVeau

Original Poster
Thanks Guys that is very appreciated. :)
I didnt think about the wait times in between (brainfart :brick: )
Just got Vacation on the mind.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom