Does anyone else forget the negatives?

Goofyernmost

Wow. I don't know if i could handle the three day method. I do 928 miles on day one from Buffalo to Savannah and then 280 miles from Savannah to WDW on day two. I'm refreshed and ready to go that second morning after I crash in savannah at about 9pm on the first night.
I start to lose my focus after 10 hours and start to occasionally do stupid things that only luck has saved me from becoming a disaster so I taper it off, about 680 miles the first day, about 500 the next (starting out a lot later in the morning. And approximately 400 the final day.

A lot of things change in a years time and since I don't usually stay in the same hotel twice in a row. I use the rest of the day upon arriving getting supplies, getting the feel of the land and deciding what we/I want to do during the time we are there. Just a much more relaxed way of doing it. Even as recent as last year I have made trips on whims, never knowing exactly what I want to do until the night before.

Back in the days when FP's weren't a pre-reserved factor, I sometimes didn't make up my mind until I was on my way in the car. I remember once leaving the offsite hotel and letting my inner self decide. I gave myself two options... WDW or Silver Springs as I drove down 192 I decided as I came upon the entrance to World Drive to just let my brain decide. If I turned the steering wheel I was going to go to "some" park in WDW. If I drove straight I was going to travel up to Silver Springs. I knew that my body would send me wherever it was that I wanted to do the most. It chose Silver Springs as I happily drove straight ahead. Yes, I know that sounds silly, but, until I got to the World Drive entrance, I had no conscience decision about what I really wanted to do that day.

I, of course, would have been happy with either brain decision.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom