Does anybody drive off site to shop?

Wags14

We always hit up the Character Warehouse in the Premium Outlets at the beginning of our trip. That way the kids' "craving" to buy something has hopefully worn off at a much more reasonable price. There are some decent deals to be found here as well.

dvitali

Just saw the Attraction Magazine show about a new comic book store at Artegon Marketplace on International Drive that I like to visit on my next trip. No car this trip, just wonder what available bus or taxi cost might be from Disney Spring back and forth.

BrerJon

Just saw the Attraction Magazine show about a new comic book store at Artegon Marketplace on International Drive that I like to visit on my next trip. No car this trip, just wonder what available bus or taxi cost might be from Disney Spring back and forth.

Artegon is way up the other end of I-Drive so if you're staying in the Downtown Disney area you'd be looking at a taxi for about $40, an Uber for about $30, or your best bet, get a bus or taxi to the Premium Outlets near Disney, then from there pick up the I-Ride trolley bus which goes all the way up to the Artegon Marketplace for just $2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom