does any1 agree with me?

_tinkerbell_

Original Poster
for a start im on my mums name. lol well im 15 and have been to orlando 9 times with my family and we have always gone to both disney and universal, now me my brother and sister have grown up universal seems to have all the fast exciting rides most teenagers love. as much as i love disney, now that im older im starting to love universal a little more. (all you mad disney fans please dont kill me:lookaroun ) most people prefer disney and not many people like universal as much, there probably wont be any on this site that agrees with me but i just want everyones opinion. :animwink: and by the way i do love disney so much and im not tryin 2 cause an argument ok :lol:

Timmay

It may be difficult at best to find people that like anyting better than Disney on a Disney board. :D

You will find that most here don't like Universal at all, and that is okay. We always make our way to Universal when we make our trek to Orlando...too much to miss there as far as I am concerned. While I do prefer Disney to Universal (more parks, better shows and better food, I think) it would be a shame to miss out on the things that Universal gets right.

Nothing wrong at all with enjoying Universal more than Disney.

P0PC0RN

I personally love both parks, however Disney is my favorite. Not to take anything away from Universal, they have some rides that I think surpass Disney in all aspects such as Spiderman. It has a great queue and the ride is fantastic. Universal does a great job too and I really enjoy myself there. People are different, and to each his own. I am firly certain that once you hit the age of 28-30, you'll enjoy Disney more than Universal again. The thrill rides and younger (teenage years) help make Universal more appealing sometimes. Disney seems to be more appealing to young children and older adults, but that's just my 2 cents.

CAPTAIN HOOK

When we first went to Orlando in '94 we were warned to "do Universal (Studios) before MGM as it is so much better" and y'know - they were right.
Since that first trip I have found that USF and now IOA hold absolutely no appeal what so ever, The attractions are a poor second in just about EVERY way compared to Disney.
So, no - I for one do not agree with you young Tinkerbell - and we will not be venturing north of Disney this trip

cmatt

ive only been once to both when i was 9 so i cant really comment! Then i prefered disney as the studios seemed tiny! (bearing in mind this was 12 years ago!)

I think ill prefer disney still - just more to do really!

AndyP

Well, I love them both, because they are different. I disagree with people who say UO rides aren't up to scratch compared to Disney and such, because UO offers different things, such as big thrills, and *shock horror* visible roller coasters. Rides such as Spiderman are amazing, and like for like, Bilge rat is far better than Kali, MIB is so much better than Buzz, that I don't even go to Buzz, and these are just a few examples. Disney is great, so is Universal, in their own ways, but I would never go to Orlando and not go to one of them!

bayoutinkbelle

I love both Disney and Universal. I can do that because I adjust my expectations when I go to the respective parks. I don't go to Universal expecting the Disney magic. I don't go to Disney expecting some of the twisted humor I can get at Universal. I go to the parks at each place expecting to have fun. I can't wait to go ride The Mummy and everything else (in two days time!! :D ).

That doesn't work for everyone and that's OK. It works for me!

My only real complaint is that Universal needs to hold its employees to a higher standard. I've had some bad experiences with some employees' attitudes. Disney clearly outshines Universal in customer service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom