Do you want Disney posters?

minniemouseuk

Original Poster
Hi all :wave:

Just been surfing aimlessly, as you do at 11.30pm at night, and came across a great website that sells fantastic posters (including MANY of Disney).

www.allposters.com

I'm pleased because there is a 'Fantasia' one for sale! Since 'Fantasmic', it has become a hobby of mine, collecting 'Sorcerer's Apprentice'-type items.

Happy shopping !!

RU42

I entered Disney as the search and got 298 hits. I like the Tinkerbell that is a close up of her face. Building dreams is neat too, shows the building of Cindy's castle. I also liked the 75 years of animation.

RU

PoohB

Wow! that's a heck of selection but, alas, stilll nothing with my personal fave, the cheshire cat.:cry: Why doesn't anyone show him some love???

Dayma

the cheshire cat. Why doesn't anyone show him some love???

there is very little alice stuff in the parks since the movie was a "bomb" for Disney. Notice that there is very little Treasure Planet stuff also..

BitO'PixieDust

Thank you sooooo much for this website. My granddaughter is 21 months and absolutely loves "Stitch". She's on her third dvd because they keep getting ruined due to her kissing it all the time and not wanting to let it go.

I got her an adorable "Stitch" poster that she'll love. We're taking her to WDW in July. Anyone know if "Lilo and Stitch" will be there?

Thanks again...

tenchu

Originally posted by BitO'PixieDust
Thank you sooooo much for this website. My granddaughter is 21 months and absolutely loves "Stitch". She's on her third dvd because they keep getting ruined due to her kissing it all the time and not wanting to let it go.

I got her an adorable "Stitch" poster that she'll love. We're taking her to WDW in July. Anyone know if "Lilo and Stitch" will be there?

Thanks again...

I'm not sure if it's still there, but if it is, you definately need to see the giant stich at the entrance to Disney studios. Also you might see the characters in there too.

:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by TaborDude
Just to let you know, Stitch has been removed from the Studios entrance as well as on the Empire State Building on NY Street :(

Aww, i though he might have been.

He was quite smart though.

Cheers Tabordude.

:wave:

minniemouseuk

Original Poster
:(

Aw, I am so sorry to hear the Stitch from outside MGM has been removed.

On my last trip, I used it as a point of knowing where to turn to get to the buses!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom