Do you think an Adult only resort will ever happen?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
An adult-themed hotel/wing might actually make some sense - Disney does get a lot of conference and business guests.

For now, the best solution involves choosing the right hotel. If you stay at an Allstar resort, there will be children everywhere. On the other hand, the Grand Floridian or Four Seasons (if you can afford them) will likely be more skewed toward older guests. In other words, the pricier hotels or those with less obvious/overt Disney 'magic' will probably attract an older crowd.
Swan and Dolphin too.

I like the idea of an adults only resort. However after seeing adults checking into our resort with more beer than luggage I can only imagine the way they would act without their children around.

righttrack

I think it's not a bad idea. I guess you'd just have to see what the market would bring. There are lots of adults-only travelers, but what draws them to a resort? They may want something more traditional or they may want a new adults only resort. Hard to say. They probably could try it out with a special building/wing and pool. You'd have to center it around a pool or some common area to make it successful. It's more than just the room that people would like separate

yedliW

the 2 times we stayed at Saratoga Springs there weren't many kids there.. (part of that may be that we were there in September and January). It doesn't have the bright colors like the All Stars or the animals at AKL. It has kids, but they weren't everywhere.

Redhawk

I like the idea of the Yacht Club becoming an adult only deluxe. And also an occasional Adult Evening EMH at the Magic Kingdom for age 18 (or perhaps 21) and up -- and as one person has said no alcohol. (Do they even serve alcohol anywhere in the MK?) Hours maybe 10pm to 2am.

We always stay at the Swan or Dolphin and have never had problems with rowdy kids or adult convention goers, however, we go at the slower times of year.

BigRedDad

I highly doubt it. The reason is Disney makes more money with kids in place. Plus, Disney made it VERY clear they do not want an adults only area when they closed Pleasure Island.

SamandChel

Yeah...........No. not going to happen. Stay at a more expensive resort and get less kids. It's Disney. Its met for kids. Or stay business class at Coronado. they offer more adult resorts but it's Disney. it's for the kids.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
trix-cereal-rabbit-del0311-lg.jpg
But @abeachchick Trix are!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom