Do you have Disney World Withdrawl?

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
What do you do when you have Disney World withdrawl?

Watch vacation videos?
Listen to Mouse World Radio on Live 365.com?
Log on to WDW magic.com?
Eat?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I do all of that and then some. I drive my family CRAZY!! I made a CD with all of the different sound effects, etc. from the parks and make them listen to it in the car. LOL! Sometimes I get my 10 year old and we watch the parades on spectomagic.com.

Nansafan

All of the above and also watch vacation videos of past WDW vacations. My brother has video editing software and makes very elaborate productions of vacations videos complete with captions, credits and the like.

Michael C

Much of the same.

Definitely watching vacation vids.

Watching fave Disney flicks.

WDWMagic.com was a definite this time!!

Daydream a lot and whine to people how much I want to go back!

Listen to the Illuminations CD.

AND, most importantly, walk around all day singing, "Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me!":sohappy:

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Oh YES--I have this too. Whenever I come home from a trip I'm so depressed--does anyone else get like that? It's so hard to get back into "real life" for me. Until I can start planning my next trip I try to stay away from Disney websites/movies/TV/music, etc. because it tends to make it worse!

When I'm planning a trip I listen to Disney Radio, listen to my homemade CD's of music and sound effects ALL THE TIME! And I watch the planning video and of course the websites and messageboards!

My family thinks I'm nuts.

Christina

homer424

:lol: I bore my DH to tears with detailed retelling of all my WDW trips...hehehe

Seriously I do all of the above-I love looking at pictures so I pour over each one and try to remember each detail of every trip. Then I sit with a calendar and try to figure out when is the next best time to go ;)

homer424

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Ya'll don't laugh, but when I get REALLY homesick for WDW I watch the episodes of Roseanne where they went to the world...

a bit of a thread drift but your post reminded me of it...

Have you ever seen the Blossom episode where Six takes over the Jungle Cruise and knows the whole script by heart in Disneyland? My DH always teases me saying that is who I am most like...hehe

gjpjtj

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Ya'll don't laugh, but when I get REALLY homesick for WDW I watch the episodes of Roseanne where they went to the world...

I go to www.tvguide.com and search for Disney World. Yes I even watched Boy Meets World on Sunday, but it helps!!!:)

Sherm00

I talk about disney all the time, bore everyone with the little details. I have my disney video cabinit that I go through and watch movies of. I have a TON of playstation disney games that I play. We are makeing a scrapbook of our vacation. unfortunitly, it's going to be sometime before we can get back. "real life" needs to take the front seat, me and my wife are planning to buy a house and start a family (a disney family). we already discussed doing the babies room in all disney. so thats going to take us a few years. so hopefully (cross your fingers and say your prayers) we will have a little one to take with us the next time we go.

wdwguru

I am suffering from withdrawal right now! :cry: This is the longest stretch I've had to go since we started going as a family in 1997. My children and I talk about Disney all the time and play a game where we talk about what we want to do when we are at Disney and where we want to stay, eat, etc. It helps some, but I'm still suffering. And now I just found out yesterday that my husband may not be able to get the time off to go in January!

:fork: :fork: :fork:

christopher

I go nuts. I cant think straight, I cant even type the right letters out when I jdf dfjierjvirn vriaiEUHjfk fgjir fidjfiavjpq erijeq erv er feijfei eijubw gh rwtw r eq f r

stingrock23

How's this for withdrawl. I was supposed to be going the 2nd week of october, but my party couldn't make it, so we have to postpone it until next October. I had been waiting for this for a year, now i have to wait another year. It's killing me. I've been watching videos and listening to music, but it's not the same. Well, looks like countdown for another year for me.

RogueHabit

We've been back about 6 weeks and all any of us can think about is when (and how) we can get back next year.

Unfortunately we have promised ourselves that we will move house before we even think about booking a vacation for next year, but that hasn't stopped us from getting the brochures and planning it.

To ease the pain we have been watching our vacation videos and hoping that we will be able to afford a trip next year after we move house.

Mag1575

When I have Disney Withrdrawal: I literally count the days until my next trip. I'd also have to say that visiting this discussion board helps with my Disney Withdrawal!

Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom