do they have interenet access in Disneyworld anywhere?

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Last time I went, I hoped that I would find a place in the parks that gave us internet access. I wanted to keep my friends on Deviantart updated on my trip. Unfortunatly, I never found any but I thought i'd ask incase I missed it.

lebeau

Dragonrider1227 said:
Last time I went, I hoped that I would find a place in the parks that gave us internet access. I wanted to keep my friends on Deviantart updated on my trip. Unfortunatly, I never found any but I thought i'd ask incase I missed it.

I remember there were places where you could send e-mails (like at Disney Quest). I don't remember whether or not there was full-on internet access.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
If i recall properly, in Tomorrowland under the old Skyway and also in Epcot's breezeways there were telephones that doubled as internet - you slid a credit card and could buy 10mins at a time. I don't know if those are still there, but they were for a while.

lscott933

they have the last time i was there you could send an email from the figment rode in epcot in the labs area there once you ride the ride or go thru the exit to the computer to send one.

orangecard

I believe all of the internet pay phones have been removed from property. There used to be quite a few of these at the Disney resorts, at Downtown Disney (West Side Guest Relations), and at Epcot. I never noticed any at the other parks. When I stayed at Pop Century on opening night, I couldn't find one, so I asked about them. The CM told me that there weren't any at Pop Century, and that the others were going to be removed as Disney explored other options for guest internet access. Since then the internet phones seem to have all disappeared.

I miss having internet access through the pay phones. I don't want to spend my vacation using a computer, but it's nice to be able to check e-mail or look up a Disney menu on allearsnet.com without carrying a laptop.

Yoop33

I heard once from a cast member that there was wireless internet at the end of mainstreet at the ice cream parlor. I have yet to bring my laptop though. maybe next time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom