DME: how many stops?

dolce20

Original Poster
Hello!
When taking Magical Express to Wilderness Lodge, about how many stops at other resorts does the bus make? Or does it vary day to day depending on where guests are going? Thanks :)

DisneyJoe

Wow, 4 is a lot!!!

They usually keep the 4 in the same area - i.e. MK resorts, Epcot area resorts, AK area resorts, etc to minimize the travel time between them.

If you did have 4 for your trip with the WL, the others would be the GF, Poly, Contemporary and WL or potentially Ft Wilderness.

Gomer

That does make sense. I just have to hope we are stop #1! Or #2! ;-)

Every time I have taken DME to the WL we have been the third stop. If there are GF guests I think they get dropped off first and then they work their way back counterclockwise to the Poly and then WL. I don’t remember ever stopping at FW. Whether that means it’s after WL or I just never had a FW guest on my bus I don’t know.

RonAnnArbor

I concur that there have always been 3 stops with WL being the third on each trip I have had there on DME -- it takes about 40 minutes from the time your bus leaves the airport to the time you arrive at WL -- by far, the most people get off at WL

I almost didn't do magical express for our first trip because of the various reviews about the time it takes and the various stops,etc. I was worried and almost rented a car. The prices for a very busy season minivan stopped me and we decided to try the magical express. It was great. Although it stops at a few places, it is quick and efficient and the video is playing on board and the kids were so excited to be on something disney it was like we had already arrived.
Our second trip is this summer and we are doing it again. The bus is part of the fun. It gets you more excited to arrive.

dolce20

Original Poster
I agree it's going to be part of my experience - should be fun. (and free!)

Just glad to hear it's not going to be 1 - 1-1/2 hours.

Woohoo! Almost..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom