DLP Golf info needed?

ChefTigger

Original Poster
Did anyone played there?
I lived right next to it for 2 years but was'nt really into golf then. I'm planing to go back for a vacation and would golf a few times if it's worth it. How's the course? How would you compare it to WDW courses? And do you know where can I find an accurate layout map with the yardage and slope and rating, cause the official site only has a small( not to scale map) Thanks!

jrriddle

ChefTigger said:
Did anyone played there?
I lived right next to it for 2 years but was'nt really into golf then. I'm planing to go back for a vacation and would golf a few times if it's worth it. How's the course? How would you compare it to WDW courses? And do you know where can I find an accurate layout map with the yardage and slope and rating, cause the official site only has a small( not to scale map) Thanks!

I've never played it but I found this for you:
http://www.golfinfrance.f9.co.uk/disneylandparisgolfcourse.htm
I'd like to try it when/if I get back there.

ChefTigger

Original Poster
Yeah, It must be, and i don't know in Toronto but here it was -15 and 9 inches of the white evil stuff fell on the ground again... really makes me wanna take off to go golfing

jrriddle

Same here lots of snow & -13 with the wind chill ("wind chill" that should confuse our American friends). Can't wait for the golf season to start!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom