DLP Castle

Kevin

Original Poster
With all the terrible events of the last several days, I don't know if it's appropriate to go into too many details on my trip to DLP last week but I have returned with hundreds of pictures. I thought sharing a few of this beautiful castle might provide a moment of relief from our national tragedy.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Heres one of the photos

Attachments

• dlpcastle.jpg
    dlpcastle.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 151

Kevin

Original Poster
The first day was very sunny and beautiful. It rained a lot of the second day but I had a great time. I'll write a trip report and post separately. Unfortunately, there were no evening fireworks or MSEP because they had ended after Labor Day Weekend. Newport Bay is nice but I think I liked Sequoia Lodge better last time.

I've just added a few more pictures:

- I added 5 from around Fantasyland. One each of the very detailed entrances for Blanche Neige (Snow White) and Les Voyages de Pinocchio (Voyages of Pinocchio). Also, the waterfall around Dumbo (very nice) and the exterior of Toad Hall. The Fantasyland environment is so great. The detail is amazing.

- I've also included 5 from around Main Street including one of the inside corridors behind Main Street (Is this a great idea, or what?). Also, there is a picture of "Walt's" which is a great restaurant and at a great location. I've also included a picture of Casey's Corner Hot Dog's with the outside seating. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is so much more beautifully done than at MK at WDW. The great landscaping and seating and waterfall and open spaces are great. This Main Street has got to be the best of all of them in overall appearance.

- I've also included a few from Toon Circus (which is a mini-parade on Main Street several times a day). I really enjoyed the music and festive atmosphere of the entertainment. I've been trying to find the music. Although I must say that most people thought this was a real parade and were confused by it. There really are only a few really good places to stand and most don't have the benefit of seeing it more than once and knowing where to be. I've included one of Mickey, Minnie and Roger together and then a couple of just Roger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom