disneyworld.com down

aladdin2007

Original Poster
the site has been down all day, anyone else experiencing this issue? Can't pull up reservations, fastpass, make reservations or anything.

cupcake__

I've been using the site all day with no issues. Just made a room reservation with deposit right around when this discussion was posted. Using a computer, not the phone app.

aladdin2007

Original Poster
Im still having problems using the site, I cant get on mydisneyexperience or even the main disneyworld.com page.
I have tried two different computers, three browsers, and mobile, and I get the following same message., this by the way has gone on for days.
Load Failed
Load of URL https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ failed with error code -324

Rob562

Im still having problems using the site, I cant get on mydisneyexperience or even the main disneyworld.com page.
I have tried two different computers, three browsers, and mobile, and I get the following same message., this by the way has gone on for days.
Load Failed
Load of URL https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ failed with error code -324

Are you using the same network connection (home wifi?) to connect with all of them? A quick search found references to possible firewall/router settings causing that error code. Try using a different network with one of those computers (or just the cell network on the phone) and see what you get.

-Rob

aladdin2007

Original Poster
Are you using the same network connection (home wifi?) to connect with all of them? A quick search found references to possible firewall/router settings causing that error code. Try using a different network with one of those computers (or just the cell network on the phone) and see what you get.

-Rob

Thank you, will try, yes it is the same home wifi network for all of them.

DisneyJoe

Thank you, will try, yes it is the same home wifi network for all of them.
I once had an issue with Disney sites when using my home wifi, so as a test, I turned my cell phone into a wifi hotspot and connected to that instead, and all Disney sites were then fine.

You could also just test on your cell phone by turning off wifi and using the cell carriers network.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom