News 'DisneyStyle' store coming to Disney Springs West Side this May

Walt d

So what your saying is. I can pick up a mickey shirt, and a new harley from taiwan, that allready leeks oil, and wont start” im there’

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does disney just kinda come up with some of these "half done" ideas to fill empty spaces rather than just leaving them empty?

Are they having issues finding tenants to pay the high rents?
I think in some cases there pop-up stores are trials for store concepts or specific merchandise. So the empty spaces work well for this. Although in this specific case, I understand that Disney were very keen to get ownership of that particular spot due to its high traffic location.

Sped2424

Gotta love the people mover shirt having Disneylands people mover despite it not being in operation for decades.

Cmdr_Crimson

Sooo...They are just bringing back Mickey's Groove that closed in 2011 and taking over the former Harley/Starbillas store since it stood next to it....
mickeys_groove.jpg

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, April 13, 2018. New exterior paint (color scheme) for the upcoming DisneyStyle store at the West Side. Most of the original glass windows are being replaced with new ones. Billboards on the construction fence state opening "Summer 2018." Interior walls are being painted bright colors.

IMG_0388.JPG

Last edited:

Ripken10

Photo update as of Friday, August 13, 2018. New exterior paint (color scheme) for the upcoming DisneyStyle store at the West Side. Most of the original glass windows are being replaced with new ones. Billboards on the construction fence state opening "Summer 2018." Interior walls are being painted bright colors.

View attachment 277617
Man, I know it's early, but you had me taken aback when I read this...is it really August already...or are you showing us a glimpse into the future;-) Love your post by the way!

ThatMouse

I'm not sure what "Disney Style" is? It's not a brand. It looks like the same stuff I see all over. It's more like a marketing gimmick targeting women.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom