Disney's Vero Beach Resort

Steamboat_Kevin

I might be going to Disney's Vero Beach Resort over spring break (not sure) And I'm wondering a few things:
1. Is it nice?
2. Does it have pins and other Disney specials at the hotel?

I want all of the details about it :) I hope I do get to go!

mousefan17

I went to the Vro Beach Resort in July of 1999.

We did a week in Disney, then 4 RELAXING days a Vero. (Its wonderful after a crazy week at Disney!)

The beach is very nice. The pool area is nice. (typical Disney) There was mini golf, (very small though) and i think a small game room. I do remember that my mom got a massage.

It was very nice to jsut waskl around at night. The whole place is beautiful. But its Disney, so what do you expect.

Like i said i went in 1999, and there were no pins then. But its Disney, so I am sure that there are pins. Its just like you are in a Disney World, but your on the ocean and you get to relax.

Thats all i can remember of it right now, but if you had a more specific question, i can try to answer!

I DO remember that we had a GREAT time though!!!

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Figaro

We went March 2001, it was very nice. Not much in the surrounding area for us to do, we had a 1 1/2 year old with us. Kind of forced us to relax. They had a lot of planned activities, especially for kids. All the CM's seemed exceptionally nice! They even took care of our son during dessert after dinner one night, since it was our anniversary.
We went in March and I remember it was pretty chilly, especially at night.
The restaurants were ok. They even had little kitchen areas in the regular rooms (small fridge, microwave and eating utensils) which was great.
They did have a gift shop, much like the ones at the WDW resorts. I'm not a pin collector, so I don't remember if they had a big selection of pins but they did have an area of them in the shop.
Have fun!

Upvote 0

fngoofy

Hi there,
We were there in 05/01 for our honeymoon (3nights Vero, 4nights Contemporary).
The Vero resort is top notch, some points:
1. Awsome breakfasts from room service.
2. Great lounge (the Green Cabin) for lunch and watching the waves
3. Private beach with very few people
4. Great mid range restaurant for dinner and breakfast (Shutters)
5. Great high-end restaurant for dinner (can't remember name, you get to it through Shutters)
6. Experienced everything we wanted to in 2 days, 3rd day we were itching to get to WDW.
7. Not much else to do but what the resort offers:
a. Swim
b. Bike
c. Manatee excursion
d. Firepit sing along
e. Drinks
f. Food

Have fun, but be prepared for a slow time.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Figaro, consider going to www.disboards.com and ask this question at the DVC board. There are many DVC members there, some who own at Vero and can tell you a great deal about it. I an a new DVC member and have yet to stay at Vero beach. Think I might someday when we want to just beach it and not spend so much on park tickets, but WDW keeps calling me back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom