Disney's Top 7 On Comcast ON DEMAND!

Pecos Bill 1201

Original Poster
I almost fell over in my couch tonight when surfing through my ON DEMAND menus. I don't know about everywhere, but in the Baltimore area if you have Comcast ON DEMAND go under the menu "Searchlight", then pick the sub-menu "Travel", then pick "Disney Vacations" and prepare to cry tears of JOY!! Menu includes eight titles: 1.A Peak At Everest 2.Disney On A Budget 3. Disney's 50th 4. Disney's Top 7 (JUST LIKE THE RESORT!!!!!!:xmas: :sohappy: :sohappy: ) 5. Disney:Jim Brickman 6. Disney FREE Vacation DVD 7. Mission Space 8. Smashmouth Live. I just found them and they have a stop date of 5/10/06 I see run times of 5 mins or more for Everest and M:S, but the Top 7 was 28 mins. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I have always wanted to be able to watch the resort TV at home! I am about to hit record on my VCR!!! Hope You Have It!

dizneycrazy09

Oh man I wish I had Comcast. It would be great to have even more Disney available to me at home. Maybe soon. Thanks for the info. though.

disneypearl

Anyone know if you could get this with Dish Network? Probably not but happy for those who can get this at home. How fun would that be!

bhg469

I hve on demand but with a different cable company, i am totally gonna be looping that when i get home if i have it.

angelfaerie52

That is awesome! I am at college right now, but when I go home for Spring Break tomorrow, I am so crashing my couch and going OnDemand! Time to get my VHS tape ready. :)

AndyP

*So Jealous*

I hope they start On Demand services in the UK!! We're only just getting HDTV though, so it will probably be a while!

RonAnnArbor

Works here in SE Michigan -- and perfectly puts me in the mood for my trip there in two days -- even if it IS the exact same Top 7 they ran ad nauseum on the resort TV's when I was there in November...

Foolish Mortal

Top 7 is what I usually play when I'm testing a customers box before I run the required test/demo video. Have come across fellow Disney fans who never knew it was there. Plus it gives me a little Disney fix during my day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom