Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soarintotower

Original Poster
image.jpeg
Just an idea I've had recently for a fourth Disney resort hotel at the Disneyland Resort.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a luxurious and immersive multi-accommodation resort that transports its guests to an era of the fun and "royale" heritage of the old Creole south. The resort is the first of Disney's hotels to feature multi-accomadations; value, moderate, deluxe and deluxe villas are all represented here at the Royale!

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a natural extension of the experience guests have in New Orleans Square while visiting Disneyland Park.

Grand Royale's story dates back to 1902 when a wealthy businessman from France traveled to New Orleans and in return decided to build a luxurious and grand hotel themed to the French culture of New Orleans right on the Mississippi River.

The guest rooms, villas and suites are lush and offer a bit of magic that only Disney can deliver. Throughout the hotel you may even see certain characters who call New Orleans their home. Outside there's an array of activities from swimming in the ole' Mississippi(pool), to dining at a outdoor French cafe. When night falls you can see the fireflies glimmering throughout the resort. Dining also takes an amazing queue with one specialty, one character, one table service, and two quick services.

Disney's Grand Royale Resort at Disneyland Resort is also steps away from the theme park main entrance plaza: gateway to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a breathtaking way to experience the old, rich and lush creole culture with a hint of magic and a sprinkle of pixie dust during your Disneyland Resort vacation.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

View attachment 134060 Just an idea I've had recently for a fourth Disney resort hotel at the Disneyland Resort.

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a luxurious and immersive multi-accommodation resort that transports its guests to an era of the fun and "royale" heritage of the old Creole south. The resort is the first of Disney's hotels to feature multi-accomadations; value, moderate, deluxe and deluxe villas are all represented here at the Royale!

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a natural extension of the experience guests have in New Orleans Square while visiting Disneyland Park.

Grand Royale's story dates back to 1902 when a wealthy businessman from France traveled to New Orleans and in return decided to build a luxurious and grand hotel themed to the French culture of New Orleans right on the Mississippi River.

The guest rooms, villas and suites are lush and offer a bit of magic that only Disney can deliver. Throughout the hotel you may even see certain characters who call New Orleans their home. Outside there's an array of activities from swimming in the ole' Mississippi(pool), to dining at a outdoor French cafe. When night falls you can see the fireflies glimmering throughout the resort. Dining also takes an amazing queue with one specialty, one character, one table service, and two quick services.

Disney's Grand Royale Resort at Disneyland Resort is also steps away from the theme park main entrance plaza: gateway to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.

Disney's Grand Royale Resort is a breathtaking way to experience the old, rich and lush creole culture with a hint of magic and a sprinkle of pixie dust during your Disneyland Resort vacation.

Woah, this is impressive!

Welcome to the forums!

MonorailRed

Applebees
View attachment 134060 Just an idea I've had recently for a fourth Disney resort hotel at the Disneyland Resort.

First, I wanna say... Welcome to the forums! :D Second... Absolutely amazing work on this!

I have to say....Love the logo! Great art on that!

This idea is brilliant! It really fits well into New Orleans Square :D Love the backstory you made as well!

soarintotower

Original Poster
Gotta provisional map for where this might go? :D
I was actually about to start working on one of those. I do know there is a CM parking lot behind Cars Land but I don't think it would be good there. Another one of my ideas location-wise is possibly make it Disneyland's first resort with a monorail station, that way it can be at a distance and still have access to the main resort complex as easy as someone staying at DGCR.

spacemt354

Chili's

Like everyone said - welcome to the forums! What a way to start! :happy:

This is such a cool idea and very well thought out! Great job all around :D

soarintotower

Original Poster
First, I wanna say... Welcome to the forums! :D Second... Absolutely amazing work on this!

I have to say....Love the logo! Great art on that!

This idea is brilliant! It really fits well into New Orleans Square :D Love the backstory you made as well!
Thank you so much! The logo is actually what I made first and then I came up with the story. Is also want it to feature some links to Gracey Manor and POTC. I'm sure there'd be a way to do that. Just an idea though. Disneyland does need a new hotel so why not make it a park land extension.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom