Disney's California Adventure Touring Plan

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Be at the entrance by 9AM or earlier.
Enter Hollywood Pictures Backlot.
  • Visit Playhouse Disney -Live on Stage! @_____.
  • Visit Jim Henson's Muppet-Vision 3D.
  • Visit Monsters Inc: Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!.
  • Get FASTPASS for Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
  • Visit Animation Academy.
  • Visit Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
  • Eat lunch at Award Wieners.
Enter a bug's land.
  • Visit Heimlich's Chew-Chew Train.
  • Visit Tuck & Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies.
  • Visit Francis' Ladybug Boogie.
  • Visit Flik's Flyers.
Enter Golden State.
  • Get FASTPASS for Soarin' Over California.
  • Visit Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
  • Visit Soarin' Over California.
  • Get FASTPASS for Grizzly River Run.
  • Visit Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar.
  • Visit Grizzly River Run.
Enter Paradise Pier.
  • Get FASTPASS for Mullohand Madness.
  • Visit Golden Zephyr.
  • Visit Mullohand Madness.
  • Visit Silly Symphony Swings.
  • Get FASTPASS for California Screamin'.
  • Visit Mickey's Fun Wheel.
  • Visit California Screamin'.
  • Eat dinner at Pizza Oom Mow Mow.
  • Find a good spot to watch World of Color.
  • Watch World of Color @_____.

ScrapIron

You won't see the first WoC without a showpass. The plan as I understand it will be to hold people for the 2nd and 3rd in the Hollywood section.

If one is focusing on DCA, I would be there 1/2 hour before opening since Soarin' is usually running at that time. I would personally have at least 3-4 sets of FPs before lunch as opposed to not even getting a 2nd set until after. I would certainly make Screaming a higher priority than MM. I would never advise seeing the "never a wait at any time" Muppets before the Monsters Inc ride. My opinion is that Bugsland, except for ITTBAB, is not worthy of more than a cursory pass through for anyone over the age of 6. Finally, I'm not much for musical theater unless the words "Monty Python" or "The Who" are in the title, but the Aladin show is very well done, has some good melodies, and is certainly more worthy than some of the PP carney rides.

A bientot.

armyfamilyof5

You won't see the first WoC without a showpass. The plan as I understand it will be to hold people for the 2nd and 3rd in the Hollywood section.

If one is focusing on DCA, I would be there 1/2 hour before opening since Soarin' is usually running at that time. I would personally have at least 3-4 sets of FPs before lunch as opposed to not even getting a 2nd set until after. I would certainly make Screaming a higher priority than MM. I would never advise seeing the "never a wait at any time" Muppets before the Monsters Inc ride. My opinion is that Bugsland, except for ITTBAB, is not worthy of more than a cursory pass through for anyone over the age of 6. Finally, I'm not much for musical theater unless the words "Monty Python" or "The Who" are in the title, but the Aladin show is very well done, has some good melodies, and is certainly more worthy than some of the PP carney rides.

A bientot.

We are going to DL for the first time 10/30 and would love any advise for a touring plan as we will only have 3 days total.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom