News Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park to reopen November 6

bmr1591

Just in time for the holiday season. I guess we can get used to six months on, six months off for these two.

DisneyFanatic12

Do we ever think we'll see both open at the same time again? :(
I think eventually, but will be a while. They still have no where near enough staff, and with the economy the way it is, I’m sure they’ll want to play it safe with only one open at a time for now. Still, if the demand is there and they have enough staff, we would see them both open eventually. They lose money when they’re closed!

Indy_UK

Been to WDW over 12 times including the 1 year Cultural Representative program back in the day and still have never been to Blizzard Beach.

DisneyFanatic12

Been to WDW over 12 times including the 1 year Cultural Representative program back in the day and still have never been to Blizzard Beach.
Wow! You definitely should go! There are a lot of great slides there. Typhoon Lagoon has a far better wave pool and perhaps better ambiance, but Blizzard Beach generally has the best slides!

Disneydad1012

I wish there was a way to rotate which is open more often. We like blizzard better but it's always the one closed over the summer lately. Hopefully some day they both will be open again.

Ayla

I live an hour from the waterpark capital of the world (Wisconsin Dells). I am not wasting my valuable vacation time going to a water park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom