Disney's Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods (Film Idea)

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Walt Disney Pictures Presents

"Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods"

my latest film project idea came right out of my head suddenly happened... a sister film to Disney's Hercules set in the same universe in Disney's Hercules,

couple of pages taken from the marvels aphrodite comics as the whole entire plot for "Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods"

(which marvel comics owned by marvel entertainment owned by walt disney

company you get the idea)

being an olympian goddess and the main character

she literally narrates in her own film (instead of Bob the Narrator or the muses). Aphrodite even has her own theme song perfect for the

the films opening sequence?

just like the apollo in the trials of apollo by rick riordan narrating his own books the exact same way aphrodite will

in her possible own film called "princess of the gods" (connecting the dots and literally got some ideas for that thanks uncle rick).

(Maybe a special girls night out screening by Amc? literally perfect for the princess of the gods screening)

to me this is literally a valentines day themed film i can smell it.

Like how pegasus j crawford had some sort of special camera with him while he traveled to egypt, brought some of the egyptian god stuff

back to industrial illusions HQ and did some paintings of the egyptian gods and made them into the iconic kids game?

What if the same thing applies with the "princess of the gods" and spawned merchandise from the successful film

maybe like that "aphrodite doll" that girl was holding for example in that one episode

Hercules will make a brief cameo just like percy jackson in ToA (megara phil pegasus possibly mentioned?)

Look at how Disney's Hercules was apparently marketed towards generally boys (but what if in this case Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods marketed towards

girls in general) Imagine if i was the only boy (with my 2 other male friends) being the only 3 in the special girls night out screening by Amc

Based on: Aphrodite

Directed by: Russo brothers

Produced by: Rick Riordan?

Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Feature Animation

Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution

Aphrodite Princess of the Gods Film Cover.jpg

look at how Disney's Hercules makes a bunch of these references from other stuff irl imagine the same exact thing with

Last edited:

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Walt Disney Pictures Presents

my latest film project idea came right out of my head suddenly happened... a sister film to Disney's Hercules set in the same universe in Disney's Hercules,

couple of pages taken from the marvels aphrodite comics as the whole entire plot for "Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods"

(which marvel comics owned by marvel entertainment owned by walt disney

company you get the idea)

being an olympian goddess and the main character

she literally narrates in her own film (instead of Bob the Narrator or the muses). Aphrodite even has her own theme song perfect for the

the films opening sequence?

just like the apollo in the trials of apollo by rick riordan narrating his own books the exact same way aphrodite will

in her possible own film called "princess of the gods" (connecting the dots and literally got some ideas for that thanks uncle rick).

(Maybe a special girls night out screening by Amc? literally perfect for the princess of the gods screening)

to me this is literally a valentines day themed film i can smell it.

Like how pegasus j crawford had some sort of special camera with him while he traveled to egypt, brought some of the egyptian god stuff

back to industrial illusions HQ and did some paintings of the egyptian gods and made them into the iconic kids game?

What if the same thing applies with the "princess of the gods" and spawned merchandise from the successful film

maybe like that "aphrodite doll" that girl was holding for example in that one episode

Hercules will make a brief cameo just like percy jackson in ToA (megara phil pegasus possibly mentioned?)

Look at how Disney's Hercules was apparently marketed towards generally boys (but what if in this case Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods marketed towards

girls in general) Imagine if i was the only boy (with my 2 other male friends) being the only 3 in the special girls night out screening by Amc

Based on: Aphrodite

Directed by: Russo brothers

Produced by: Rick Riordan?

Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Feature Animation

Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution

View attachment 639875

look at how Disney's Hercules makes a bunch of these references from other stuff irl imagine the same exact thing with

"Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods"s
Starting off with a graphic novel called Aphrodite: Princess of the Gods and have that film based off of a graphic novel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom