Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge - crowd entry/exit control May 31 - June 23

fctiger

Im

trying to find the interview that i read but in one of the questions asked in regards to exploring the land and how they would control the time length of the queue the Disney spokesperson said they will try to maintain it two hours or less.

one way is to help spread the crowds in the land so that half if is in the queue and the other half is exploring. they also intend on somehow communicating to guests that if they intend of riding falcon that they should be in line no later than the third hour.
so i wonder if they wont to make sure that guests dont jump in line right before their time is up especially if the queue is 2 hours long. if that hapoens then the next group would see more crowding

Good points! I imagine they probably will try to keep it around 2 hours or less so people don't feel jipped they basically used up all their time for the ride or felt they had to skip the ride for everything else. I think that was the biggest issue they had in Pandora because people had such a short time it was basically just enough time to do FoP and a quick look of the land, so people were given more time beyond their window. Four hours really should be enough time though, especially if people can jump in line by their third hour at least. That's a good compromise if you can't wait until the last minute. I'm so glad we aren't going until a lot later, it will give us a lot of time to figure out how everything will be done and how to extend our time as best as possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom