Disneyland Update Video October 2006 on YouTube

disneylandtour

Original Poster
Hello,

I know that this is the WDW board. But if you're interested in what's going on this month over at our parks in California, I've put up a video on YouTube. I'd also love to see a similar seasonal video of the Florida parks, if anyone is up for that.

The video includes footage of:

* Halloween Decorations at DCA, Disneyland, and Downtown Disney
* Halloween Tower of Terror
* Golden Screams at DCA
* Main Street Pumpkin Festival
* Woody's Halloween Roundup / Big Thunder
* Holiday Haunted Mansion
* Jedi Training Academy
* New Port Royal / New Le Bat En Rouge
* Interior of Vault 28
* Construction footage of the Monorail Station, Matterhorn, and Subs
* Lots of news and rumors about the parks.

Let me know what you think. I'm still figuring out some of the camera and software issues to convert the footage for YouTube. I'm going to try to get a version up on i-tunes later this week. Post your comments below. I'd like to produce a similar 10 minute video on a regular basis, with the next one shortly after the Nov. 10th arrival of the Disneyland Christmas decorations. If you subscribe to the video on YouTube, the next report should load automatically into your subscriptions folder on the site.

Please do post your comments below. I would appreciate that.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=dUlfuf-W1aQ

imagineerfan

That was awsome! Thanks for taking the time to put that video together. The commentary was very helpful and informative. I'm exctied to see your holiday video. :xmas: Please post when completed!

Dan

Go IRISH!

thedreamer

Really insightful! I'm at Italy at the moment on a study program, but it's nice to hear and see all of the updates from the park (especially the new Halloween stuff!). :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom