disneyland trip (hope this is allowed)

Siege898

Original Poster
i hope this is allowed but i have a question about disneyland. im going in march and was hoping you guys could help me out. im a first-timer to disneyland and want to know if i need two days to do both parks. we are going in march and if its like wdw, during that time, itll probably be crowded, any help would be greatly appreciated!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'd definitely take two days. I went in March of this year from the 20th-24th, and while wait times were manageable (longest wait was an hour), I still wanted more time to do things I wasn't able to see. DCA can be done in a 1/2 day but it takes about 1 1/2 - 2 days to see everything DL has to offer.

caliscreamin

Siege898 said:
i hope this is allowed but i have a question about disneyland. im going in march and was hoping you guys could help me out. im a first-timer to disneyland and want to know if i need two days to do both parks. we are going in march and if its like wdw, during that time, itll probably be crowded, any help would be greatly appreciated!

You probably want to take two days to go to both parks if you want to go on all the rides and attractions. Depending on if your a thrill seeker or a parent with kids, California Adventure is more of a thrill park with fewer rides as opposed to Disneyland is more of a little kids delight with more rides. Also I would recommend going on weekdays and in the early-middle of march seeing that spring break is at the end of the month and when i went there during spring break last month, almost all of the rides were an hour long for both parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom