Disneyland to Universal

Tot Fan

Original Poster
I am planning a 7 day vacation with my friends for a senior trip and have a question. We are wanting 4 days at Disneyland, staying at an off-site or near-by hotel. On one of those days we would like to go to Universal Studios but we are not sure how to get there? Are there limos or anything in decent price range that could pick us up at our hotel and take us to universal studios and then back to our hotel later that night? We would rent a car, but we are only 18. Hope I made that clear. :wave:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Coach USA has tours over to USH. They pick you up in the morning at your hotel and take you to the Travel Center which is right down the road. From there you board another bus which takes you directly to USH. You then spend the day at the park and they bring you right back to the hotel (the park closed at 7 when I was there and we left at 6:30).

You can find more information about it here. :)

CSUFSteve

ToTFan,

I would check with "Good Neighbor" hotel (i.e. near Disneyland) you are planning to stay at. Granted I haven't worked at DL since 99, but it used to be that Universal itself had busses they would send to pluck Disneyland guests away and out to Universal. And they were free. There were various bus stops on Harbor and Katella, across from Disneyland.

Again, not sure if they still do this, but might want to check with one of the hotels off of Harbor/Katella.

Sounds like a great senior trip!

ToTBellHop

If you get a Disneyland Good Neighbor Resort package, they have a reasonably-priced add-on that includes both park admission and transportation to Universal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom