Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean Gift Shop - Posters

SynHolliday

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
When I was younger I remember at the gift shop right outside the exit of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, at the back of the shop there was a big treasure chest filled with posters. There were two different styles (one was a treasure map). They were made to look aged and weathered (yellowed, water-stained, crinkled). I even remember the smell, likely from whatever they used to stain them. I had bought a set and had them on my wall growing up. They got damaged when I changed rooms so I made a trip out to Disneyland to get another set. After getting married and moving out, I assumed my mom would save everything on my walls 😢.

I would LOVE to get my hands on a set now to put up in my grandson's room. Anyone remember them? Over the years I've been checking for them every time I visit Disneyland.

If anyone knows of a marketplace where someone might be selling a set, please let me know. I figure it's unlikely Disney is still making them. Maybe they are, for other Disney resorts possibly? I occasionally check eBay but so far no luck.

~Syn~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom