Disneyland park map

Dizzy4disney

Original Poster
Hi all
I'm from UK and we make the pilgrimage over to wdw every year( after some SERIOUS saving !)
Its my dream to go to Disneyland one day and i wondered if anyone would be kind enough to send me a Disneyland park map ? I have no way of getting hold of one other than from someone who has been . If anyone can help i would be really greatful
Many thanks

Californian Elitist

You can always google the map. I'm sure it's online somewhere. The new DCA map, I'm not quite sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Hope you can find both maps!

Californian Elitist

Thanks Raven , i'll have a look - didn't think of doing that ! I would like a paper copy though i love park maps

Your welcome! You might be able to find a map on eBay. I think all the Disneylanders, except me, are at the Disneyland Resort right now checking out all the new offerings. I suggest you come back and ask again in a couple of hours. Hopefully someone will respond and will have the new park map too!

jpittore1

Disneyland-Theme-Park-map.mediumthumb.pdf.png

http://mappery.com/maps/Disneyland-Theme-Park-map.mediumthumb.pdf.png

Dizzy4disney

Original Poster
Wow thanks jpittore and lazyboy , you've all been really helpful . I emailed disney direct and they said they didn't have access to park maps , they didn't say i could get them online ! I knew this forum would be able to help
Cheers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom