Disneyland Paris Visit THIS March (2019)

shortstop

From what I've heard, when they started the renovation, they discovered a lot of asbestos ("amiante" in French in case my translation is not correct). This substance is extremely unhealthy, causing grave respiratory diseases.
They had to remove all of it ; and IASW will have to go through this as well, so a long closure is expected for that ride too
Didn't IASW recently close for a long refurb? They didn't find the asbestos problem when they did that?

fradz

I am going on june and I really hope I can ride it, by the way, does the Backlot tour and Rock n roller be close?? I seem to have read that somewhere
RnRC closes on September 2nd (forever, then becomes Iron Man)
The Tram Tour is closed as of January, for 3 months and should be re-open by then. I guess this is just the regular winter closure for now, to save on costs. Not the big change where they change the layout.

Didn't IASW recently close for a long refurb? They didn't find the asbestos problem when they did that?
In 2015, yes. Large lighting systems upgrade (and addition of some Disney characters?). I honestly don't know when they found out; these are things I'm really not familiar with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom